TaxBit provides consumers with an easy way to file their cryptocurrency taxes.
Taxbit is a tax engine that supports transactions between any crypto or fiat currency. Taxbit was founded in 2017 by a group of CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers.
Their mission is to help cryptocurrency become mainstream by facilitating easy compliance with government tax rules.
TaxBit provides consumers with an easy way to file their 2018 cryptocurrency taxes.
How to get started using TaxBit:
- Visit www.taxbit.com/invite/uphold
- Create an account with TaxBit and agree to the terms and conditions
- Choose either a Basic, Plus or Pro plan and enter payment information (the 10% discount will automatically apply when using the link in step 1).
- Link your exchange by choosing “Connect Uphold Here”
- Authenticate your Uphold account
- Once you’ve authenticated, your Uphold transactions information will start populating in your TaxBit account. From here, TaxBit will calculate your taxes and generate your tax forms.
To kick off the partnership, Uphold members will receive a 10% discount on TaxBit services by using the promo code Uphold at check out.
You should consult your own tax, legal, accounting and financial advisors regarding your own specific circumstances before taking any action or if you have questions or require further details. TaxBit is a third party application and Uphold takes no responsibility for the TaxBit software or its operation.