Privacy & Data Policy
Last updated 22 dic 2021
This Privacy Statement describes how Uphold collects, uses, and shares your Personal Data that we receive from you when you visit our website or app or which we otherwise receive or collect from you in the course of, or in connection with, the provision of our products and services and our business operations. It answers the following questions:
- How do we collect Personal Data about you?
- What Personal Data do we collect?
- How do we use your Personal Data, and on what legal basis do we collect your Personal Data?
- How do we keep your Personal Data safe?
- How do we share your Personal Data?
- Do we transfer your Personal Data outside of the European Union?
- What does Uphold’s real-time public reserve transparency mean for your Personal Data?
- What are your legal data privacy rights?
- How long do we retain your Personal Data?
- How do we protect children’s privacy?
- How do we use your Personal Data to inform you and market to you?
- How do we make changes to this Privacy Statement?
- Where does this Privacy Statement apply?
- Who can you contact if you have further questions or requests about your privacy?
Uphold Group is made up of different legal entities, including Uphold HQ Inc., Uphold, LDA, Uphold Worldwide Ltd., Uphold International Equities, Inc., and other affiliates. This privacy statement is issued on behalf of the Uphold Group so when we mention “Uphold,” "we," "us" or "our" in this privacy statement, we are referring to the relevant company in the Uphold Group responsible for processing your Personal Data. Users residing in the UK, however, are subject to the UK Privacy & Data Policy available here:.
It is important that you read this Privacy Statement together with any other privacy statement or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing Personal Data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This Privacy Statement supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.