Buy palladium online
Palladium is a rare precious metal used in activities such as vehicle manufacturing, electronics, fuel cells, and jewelry making.
Most of the world's supply is deployed along with platinum to make catalytic converters for cars and lorries. But thanks to the massive surge in the production of electric vehicles, and solar panels, demand for palladium is rising.
Hence, it’s intensively traded as a precious metal by investors.
You can buy palladium online in seconds using Uphold. Set up an account and just use a debit or credit card, bank, or one of seven crypto networks to deposit straight into palladium with no intermediate currency conversion.
What’s the price of palladium today?
Although palladium is not as heavily traded as gold or silver, its demand, and unique applications in jewelry and industry, make it an exciting metal to trade.
What affects the price of palladium?
- Palladium is used along with platinum in catalytic converters.
- Given it is rare and only found in a few places in the world, prices can remain high.
- Palladium is bought in bull markets and sold in bear markets. Gold, on the other hand, is bought during times of uncertainty, and slowly sold off during times of good fortune.
What the bears are saying
- Palladium isn’t as good as gold: Palladium can rise and fall sharply, gold is considered a more stable investment that’s in higher and more consistent demand.
- Palladium is a precious metal, but it’s not a monetary metal: Banking reserves are almost entirely held in gold, so while it's precious, it’s not a monetary alternative.
- Palladium is not well known: Ask most people about palladium, and they won't be able to tell you. When people are talking about an investment, demand often follows.
What the bulls are saying
- Palladium is hard to find: Just like platinum, reserves are limited and located in just a few places around the world.
- Demand from industry is diverse and robust: Palladium has many uses, especially in electronics, batteries, vehicles, medicine.
- More is needed, but less is available: Palladium mining requires deep mining, where underground temperatures are high, so it’s more challenging and expensive.
How easy is it to buy palladium with Uphold?
It's as easy as that to buy palladium with Uphold. Here's how: Go toand click ‘Sign up’.
- Enter your email address, your personal details, and create a password.
- Verify your email address.
- Your account will be created instantly and you can start using Uphold.
In Europe and the United States, you can transfer money directly from your bank account or debit card into palladium. No intermediate currency conversion. In the rest of the world, you can deposit using a debit or credit card, or crypto wallet.
This article is for informational purposes only and takes no account of particular personal or market circumstances, and should not be relied upon as investment, tax, or legal advice. For investment, tax, or legal advice and before taking any action you should consult your own advisors.
This content is correct as of October 2020
Get more coin for your coin
0% deposit fees 0% withdrawal fees