Comprar T Stock
AT&T has a truly remarkable history. Founded in 1877 as Southwestern Bell Telephone Company by the inventor of the telephone, Alexander Graham Bell, it soon became the market leader in telephone services.
It changed its name to American Telephone and Telegraph Company in 1885, to coincide with its rapid expansion and long term commercial goals. Despite settling an antitrust suit out-of-court (as AT&T were rapidly buying every competitor they could), the company grew to be the number one carrier in the US.
Over the next 100 years, AT&T’s telephone network and systems continued to enjoy a monopoly, amassing assets of nearly $400 billion in today’s value. AT&T is now the largest integrated telecommunications company in the world - giving it a significant opportunity for further growth and profits across mobile and internet services.
What the bears are saying
- The company is carrying a lot of debt: Due to significant acquisitions in the last ten years of Time Warner (WarnerMedia) and DIRECTV, AT&T incurred significant debts (some $180 billion).
- Subscriber numbers are falling: With the massive uptake in wireless (mobile) services, AT&T's business staple of millions of recurring monthly telephone line rental fees is falling.
- Coronavirus has hit the media hard: AT&T’s WarnerMedia investments were hit hard both by theatre closures (affecting movie release schedules and expected revenue), as well as revenues from advertising on sports programs.
What the bulls are saying
- 5G Expansion: Thanks to AT&T’s massive U.S. subscriber base and extensive network coverage, the upgrade to 5G wireless services could transform the company’s fortunes in the coming years.
- AT&T still enjoys a commanding presence: If you’re almost anywhere in the U.S. (or many other parts of the world), you can get an AT&T phone, mobile or TV service. This ubiquitous presence in the market could ensure that the T Stock price increases in the future. It also means that it has the revenues and the profits to reduce its debt loading quickly.
- Dividends are healthy: The dividend for holders of T Stock is strong, with an expected yield of 6.98% for the current period.
How to invest in AT&T (T) with Uphold
Forget using complex equity trading platforms - Uphold makes it easy to buy AT&T shares as well as many other top stocks. You can also buy cryptocurrencies, stablecoins, national currencies, and precious metals).
Do you want to invest in AT&T with USD? You only need a verified Uphold account.
Here’s how fast and easy it is to get started:
- Go to Uphold.com and click ‘Sign up’.
- Enter your email address, create a password, and complete a 2-minute identity check.
- Your account will then be activated, and you can start using Uphold.
You can then fund your account with your debit card, credit card, bank account, or crypto deposit.
Your Uphold account can be used to make payments to vendors, send money to friends on the other side of the world, and more.
Uphold’s unique ‘Anything-to-Anything’ trading experience will make any currency exchange a seamless process, all commission-free.
*U.S. stock trading is not available in the U.S., U.K., and certain other jurisdictions.
This article is for informational purposes only and takes no account of particular personal or market circumstances, and should not be relied upon as investment, tax, or legal advice. For investment, tax, or legal advice, and before taking any action you should consult your own advisors. Note that assets such as equities present unique risks for investors.
This content is correct as of October 2020
Get more coin for your coin
0% deposit fees 0% withdrawal fees