Please note: like most trading venues, we display the current mid-market rates in our price charts. When you trade, you get the current bid or ask price depending on whether you are buying or selling. There is always a slight difference between the mid-market and the current bid or ask prices. This is a natural result of how Exchange order books work.
Digital currencies are very high risk. Do not invest money you can’t afford to lose. Please consider the suitability of crypto for your individual position before trading.
What is HAPI Protocol (HAPI)?
Hapi Protocol is a decentralized cybersecurity protocol.
Here’s how HAPI describe themselves:
The protocol can help protect blockchain projects from malicious activity such as money laundering and hacking by alerting them to potential security threats instantly through embedded smart contracts.
Hapi Protocol’s cybersecurity technology is compatible with any blockchain (it’s blockchain ‘agnostic’). It’s also the only cybersecurity protocol that can be integrated into decentralized exchanges (DEXs) and DeFi protocols. Partnerships include Chainalysis and Hacken, both leaders in the blockchain cybersecurity space.
How does it work?
Hapi Protocol gathers intelligence on blockchain security breaches and threats (such as compromised wallets) from multiple sources (external, off-chain, as well as on-chain data). This data pool is supplemented by the work of Hapi’s own cybersecurity department, ‘Hapi Labs’, which consists of 10 cybersecurity specialists.
Hapi Protocol is able to communicate this information with projects instantly through the use of smart contracts. These are embedded onto the project’s blockchain, and create a lightning-quick notification and alert system.
The protocol has three major use-cases:
- Reporting & Alert System: Users who stake HAPI can contribute to Hapi’s security data bank and report unlawful players by submitting information to Hapi’s live updating RCI (Report & Check Interface). This will be shared with, and of benefit to all members of Hapi Protocol, giving users a chance to contribute to the crypto ecosystem’s safety.
- Check address: a vetting system for wallet addresses. Users can quickly check whether the wallet addresses they’re interacting with have been involved in, or affected by, any malicious activity.
- Smart contracts for DEX and DeFi protocols: Hapi claims to be the only protocol that embeds directly into DeFi.
HAPI token utility?
- Governance: users who stake HAPI can elect data providers.
- Data submission fees
- Oracle rewards
- DeFi project audit status submission
Check outfor further details.
How to buy HAPI Protocol (HAPI)
With Uphold, you can buy digital currencies in just 11 clicks - even if you don’t have an account yet.
Nothing could be easier.
Here’s how fast it is to get started:
1. Go toand click .
2. Enter your email address and personal details.
3. Click the link we send you and create a password
… and you’re off to the races!
Just start trading.
Get more coin for your coin
0% withdrawal fees