Uphold’s services are offered to members based on specific terms and conditions. These documents detail exactly what you can expect of us, and what we expect of you when you use the platform.
Business Days (US): Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays in the US.
- Terms and Conditions
- Beta Program Agreement
- Electronic Transfer Agreement
- Risks Specific To Holding Digital Assets
- User Verification Procedures and Limits
- Prohibited Businesses and Prohibited Use
- Regulators for United States Residents
- Universal Protocol Stablecoin Terms
- VCOIN Terms
- Staking Program Terms
- Referral Program Terms
- Promotion Terms & Conditions - Free BTC Trading
Uphold’s commitment to openness and transparency includes offering our API to business partners that can provide additional services to our members. If you represent a business that would like to offer services to Uphold’s [1,000,000+] members (and growing!), these are the terms that would apply to the relationship between your business and Uphold.
At Uphold, we are committed not only to your data privacy, rights and security but also to company transparency. As guardians of some of your personal and financial data, we take this very seriously. With this in mind, we want you to know how we collect, use and protect your personal data.